#234 Shoes?

I seriously think I need new shoes, OK, fine I still have a lot of shoes but then again I need shoe therapy (is there even such thing). You know why I'm talking about shoes? This is because one of my shoes broke and I'm kind of sad about it. They are my favourite shoes :( Anyone wants to get me new shoes?

I'm excited about tomorrow, some friends and I are going to have sushi for lunch. then we'll off watching Alvin & The Chipmunks well yes I'm excited about it... :) I miss them!! :)

So yes expect really useless post from me since I'm really bored and I have nothing productive to do. The only thing I've been doing lately is watch DVDs. Watched Ratatouille this afternoon and I'm planning on watching A Walk To Remember later. :)

I'm sleepy...

lalala


p.s. I love weddings :)

0 comments: