#233 What a day it was...

Yesterday went as smoothly as it was planned. Had a very interesting afternoon with the cousins. We watched I Am Legend and it was a very unexpected movie. Well since I watched the trailer earlier on it didn't have any of the scary scenes it had in the movie. So since I suggested the movie and paying for it they went along with the plan and some of them started screaming in the theater. Well so did I... Hami and I even went out for this one scene because we were so scared of what might happen to Will Smith. heheh...

The movie ended earlier than expected so we went to the main Empire building and went to the artificial beach. We took some pictures there well actually a lot of pictures. Most of them are pictures of the cousins heheh...

Overall it was an afternoon well spent. Went home around 6ish and then Iring (my aunt, hami's and yasmin's mom) took all of us for dinner and then sent me home. Yipee....

so here are some pictures from yesterday...










Wished the other two could have come with us, they went to Miri instead!

Congrats to Daniel for doing well on his PMB. Kaka is proud of you lai!!

0 comments: