#232 Is this how it's going to be?

Been having weird dreams for the past few days. Last week had a dream about a particular someone from my past and well I'm still in contact with him. I think it's how we felt about each other then that made me had that dream. It's weird and I'm still questioning myself whether he still has 'that' thing for me or do I still have 'that' thing for him? Erm... weird. In the dream we ended up being together though which is rather ironic. Then two nights ago I had a very disturbing dream, something I wish not to happen to me. It's just plain disturbing, I even woke up feeling rather I don't know. I wanted to cry but couldn't. Erm...

Since I have nothing better to do so I'm watching Perempuan Melayu Terakhir. Always a good movie to watch even though I know all the details to it. I think it's the details that makes me rather excited every time I watch this movie. And plus it's an all star cast...!!

Oh yea.... ada water sudah! I got so excited over that as well this afternoon. I open the tap in the kitchen and water started flowing. I did the 'happy' dance! hahah no lah I didn't dance in the kitchen.

Went out with my mama this morning to make my baju kurung for Dina's wedding and I hope it'll turn out great. Actually my mama is on medical leave because she's not feeling that well but now she's fine. She's just having her sore throat and a temperature other than that she's fine!

Ok so back to watching Perempuan Melayu Terakhir :)

1 comments:



Anonymous said...

I hope ur mum feels better soon! And don't worry too much abt those dreams ok? *hugs*