#231 3 boxes ain't enough??

Ard noon went to the airport with the mum and the rest of the family to greet Aunty Salmah and Abg Amin who arrived from Singapore. When I saw aunty I saw her and 6 boxes for Munchy Donuts and we got about 3 boxes out of the 6. Yes so I'm a happy bunny and most likely to be overdosed from donuts. Loving the donuts so muchhhh.... I had the cinnamon and I think chocolate icing. I was actually looking out for the sour cream flavour but I think aunty didn't get that for me. Anisah is coming on Friday and I so can't wait. Friday afternoon will mark something different, it's my first ever outing with them cousins and niece. I so can't wait, we're going to watch I Am Legend.

I've been making constant visits to the bathroom for the past few hours. Not because I have diarrhea or anything but to check on the water. There is a water cut since this afternoon and erh... it's been raining non-stop since afternoon as well. I was complaining about it to Ros this evening and then he texted me, "El... kluar and mandi ujan... since no water kan?" hahahah yea very funny!! A friend told me one of the main pipes at Bukit Barun got I don't know!! I'm just so payah without water. I need it...

so yea tadi at the airport, aunty asked, "adek not coming to singapore?" hahah... so yea I might make a trip to Singapore soon well most likely next year. I have a feeling some of my friends want to go as well. Yaye... :) I so can't wait... something to plan and look forward to.

I'm bored

No water

I'm bored!!!

ohh yea I have two Jane Austen books to read! Will get on with that soon!

0 comments: