#228 I am really enchanted!


I watched Enchanted with Amie on Monday after my PIJ exam. It was very very nice and well I don't know I just love it. I can't help myself from looking at Patrick Dempsey. Wohoo... he's hot for an old man (ok fine maybe not that old).

So have been really listening to Atilia a lot even though it is only one song, Sangkar. She really reminds me of Sheila Majid and I have no idea why. Mawi said, "their head pun sama!" hahaha how weird is that. So yea I can't seem to find her CD in Brunei so since Siang is going to Miri this Monday I told him to get it for me. Along with Faizal Tahir's album. I like I like. And yesterday I saw Atilia's video clip for Sangkar and it was very unique. It resembles Sangkar and then freedom! It shows how once you're tied up doesn't mean you'll be tied up forever, one day you'll be free from the sangkar! Get it?

Oh well one more paper to go and I can't seem to study for it. :( I just saw last year's paper and it seems quite un-hard (is there even such word). I won't say it's easy but at least it's not so hard like some other papers. Let's just say I'm confident with almost every paper except for FIS. I'm quite confident with Accounting because at least I know I did well in that. The rest well I can't really describe it. I answered them but I'm not sure whether I'll do well for them. You know how it feels right?

Why can't my course be mostly numbers? Oh wells...


My cousins became some kind of paparazzi last Saturday night at my aunt's place. So here are some pictures I got off hami's site



the cousins and I. well the one next to me in black (who apparently looks like she's kissing me) is my niece!

I'll see you guys soon :)

A busy weekend it will be. So expect lots of pictures!!


1 comments:



Anonymous said...

I absolutely adored Enchanted. I watched it twice! It's such a feel good movie and brought out the child in me that still believes in fairy tales and happy endings.