#227 His third bundle of joy!! Welcome lil' one :)

So early this morning well more like around subuh at 4.30 my phone was buzzing and I knew it wasn't my alarm because my alarm has a different tone. So yea it was a text message from Kalai telling kaka Siti has given birth to a baby girl!! I was thrilled so I messaged him back congratulating him and all. I am very thrill about the baby and yet I have no idea why.

So this morning on my way to the chancellor hall I saw Kalai walking and he looked very tired. hahah so everyone was congratulating him because of my big mouth. Heheh I just wanted to share the love. And he showed me the picture... very CUTE!!!!!!!! very BULAT!!!!! very pretty too just like kaka Siti.

He told me her name this evening so since she's still a baby I'm going to call her baby BUZZY!! because well it's part of her name. Not going to reveal her real name yet because well I'm not told to yet! hahah let the father tell his bundle of joy's name!! :)

I just want to say to Baby Buzzy, WELCOME TO THE WORLD lil one!! heheh

On the other note, I only have one more paper left this Saturday and then it's going to be one month holiday. :) I'm excited because I have plans with my friends and also my cousins. My cousins are planning to have to this cousins day out which I'm paying for! hahaha... oh well... it's once in a while! :)

I'm in a good mood... my papers aren't great but I think I did well for them. I think sometimes my brain freezes just like how cold the CH is!

ohh well... I have yet to see baby buzzy in real life. :)

2 comments:



Anonymous said...

Oh how wonderful! It's always great to have a little baby around! Congrats to the new parents :)

alyaa.p said...

Sha

Yes I know. When I saw her picture that morning I was jumping with joy! hahaah and I'm not even related to her! hahah :)