#229 Exams over and we're in for a celebration :)

So yea we're done with exams on Saturday and I have to say the exam we had on Saturday on HRM was quite unexpected. I did last year's exam paper and it's weird how some of the questions came up in this year's paper. That's why who ever did last year's paper will find it easy. Even the essay questions were quite easy and I really really love the paper. HRM was never my best subject because it's too theoretical and a lot of memorising to do even though it was be common sense. Oh well... even though I didn't finish reading up all 8 chapters but I think I did quite well on it =).

So yea right after exams we went for Nasi Kandar in Bunut but before that since our PIJ lecturer, Dr. Ibrahim is leaving we decided to take a group picture with him.

some of the Principles of Islamic Jurisprudence students with Dr. Ibrahim

Then that night I went to Amie's place to celebrate her belated birthday and also Denise's birthday. It was fun we played, ate, played again, ate again and played some more. Haha we played Monopoly and then had Denise's very delicious cake from Bakerlyn. It was very very good :).

So here are some pictures from that night...


the birthday girl

sisterly love

this picture would have been perfect if Clyde wasn't at the back

Then the next day (Sunday) went to a wedding in the morning with my mum and my sister. It was Kaka Hazel's wedding, I grew up with her back in the Jakarta days. My mum had always known Uncle Zaini, they were childhood friends so yea attended the wedding in Tutong. Saw some familiar faces but wasn't sure their names.

Right after I got home from the wedding, Johanna (with a silent H) came over and off to we went to the FSC Potluck BBQ party at FBEPS. It was a great success and Big Boss himself said so. The games were fun and the foods were good. I brought eclairs from Bakerlyn and they were emmmm NYAMAN!!!

So here are pictures again...

first things first... light up the BBQ pit... there's alex, ros, shai, fatin and big boss, Mas

Iz stuck...? The big Gordon Knot

then Iz is free... weeeee




almost all of us who came yesterday! minus Jo who took this picture *thanx* :)

watchced Enchanted again this afternoon and I love love love!!

0 comments: