#226 Eeeee I'm malu!!

I slept like really last this morning, OK fine maybe not so late for some of you but it was kind of late for me. First I was chatting with Mawi and he started accusing me of something. I panicked because I thought he was going to accuse me of the FIS paper that we had earlier that morning. Instead it's something along the line of Atilia. This is because there was a day during revision I introduced him to Atilia (not personally lah) and now he's hooked to the song, Sangkar. It's a really nice song very jazzy and very soothing. I hope her album will be out soon. Oh speaking of album, at last, Faizal Tahir's album is out.

Ohhh I've diverted from the real purpose, so yea earlier yesterday around after Maghrib I was getting ready to go to my grandaunt's tahlil. Kalai texted and asked for the Biz law slides so emailed them to him. And around 11ish last night he came online so the 3 of us chatted till the wee hours of the morning. So both of us asked him whether the wife has given birth. And he said maybe soon.

So I asked whether it's going to be a girl or boy. Kalai said it's probably going to be a girl. I asked why? I came up with all these weird reasons and then he said... "if baby keluar the baby will tutup muka" that's because the baby malu cos the baby doesn't have any baju!! That so made me laugh around 0030!! OH MY!!! The three of us so can't meet if not we'll come up with the stupidest jokes.

Ms Johanna (with a silent H) is kambing home soon!!! I so can't wait... :)

FIS paper yesterday sucks. One down Five more to go!!! Go Aylea GO!!!!!

<33

2 comments:



Anonymous said...

LOL to that baby joke. :P

Johanna said...

I MISS YOU!! The days are whizzzing and whizzzzing! I can't wait man. Even Mummy & Daddy is so excited about me coming back! Hehehehe.