#224 why?

Jo texted me from Australia just now and I felt like crying reading her message. I miss her terribly and it's hard now to chat to her as she's staying with one of her friends. It was great that she messaged me because I don't know. It just felt good to know she's alright and that she's thinking about me. I think I did cry reading her message. The two of us we went through a lot together and lately I've been pretty emotional. Every little bit can seriously make me cry.

I've been thinking of my babah lately and every time I think of him tears would start flowing, mcm paip pacah! With the exams approaching, I miss him more. Dulu well for the last two semesters, he was the one who would sent me to campus for revision week and would call if I needed anything to eat because he would sent them for me. He was the one who would ask me about my exams and all. He has done so much for me... and yet I feel like I don't appreciate it and sometimes I don't deserve it. I just seriously miss him!! It's getting worse by the day and I don't really talk to people about it because I get scared that I would end up crying. Jo would know how dulu it was always babah did this then babah did that and babah and I went to jln to somewhere or eat somewhere. It was all babah then... now I only have my mum!! People say be strong for your mum and I did during the first few days because I didn't cry or what so ever but now every single detail starts appearing in my head. From the first day he got admitted sampai the day the line went flat! I remember running into that room and seeing him like that. Oh my.... I don't know what else to do!! I can only pray for him now.

babah... i really really miss you!!

p.s this post is a bit emotional, i'm sorry!!

0 comments: