#225 updates!!

So I'm really sorry for the emotional post previously but erm it was just that I was kind of depressed a bit at that moment so it was good to let go of some thoughts. Since I don't really have much to say and I just simply feel like blogging because well I don't know.

So today I only had a 15 minutes class which was alright I guess because Dr. Ibrahim only gave us back our test paper and then told us what the exam format is for PIJ. After class ended, Razan and I went up to the admin office and handed in our FIS assignment so yes I am officially assignment FREE!! wohooo. We walked back downstairs and into the room, Kalai & Mawi were there so just chatted with them again. It was fun... it was like stress free!! I can't believe some lame jokes can be really entertaining.

Razan decided to get the new Ipod Touch so off to Kiulap we went to AV Electronics. I went with Kalai, Mawi and Naz... so while browsing around the shop I somewhat regretted getting Zen but then again I love my Zen. I was in love with the Apple(s) *get it?* ok yea lame! I'm saving up money though but for this month's allowance I'm so going to get that bag from C'est Moi. Love love that red bag... then there is that new Motorola I saw at Incomm. Oh my... this is bad!! So I was talking after we got back to campus to the guys about my thing for the bag. Naz said, "yea money for bag is alright it's like petty cash!" LOL!

I love spending time in the FSC room. It's a room where I can get some peace and quiet. An also I get a cup of hot coffee every morning :) I'm loving it! I'm loving the people I'm working with. I love my friends in campus! I love the people I spend growing up with! I love my bestfriends! I love my cousins and most importantly I love my family :)

erm... watching The Devil Wears Prada now!

ohh that Chanel!

1 comments:



Anonymous said...

*hugs* i hope you're feeling better.