#223 Exam timetable

Those who didn't turn up in campus this today well the exam timetable is out and Nita helped us jot down the time and all. So here it is for the convenience of my fellow course mates. Do double check though and everything else and if you happen to take up a language or any other subjects do check them yourselves. Well this is my timetable but heheh... yea most of it goes for all of us.


Do enjoy and good luck to everyone!! Next week might be my last week blogging before my two weeks hiatus! heheh :)

Have fun guys... and for sure will enjoy reading week this semester. :)

4 comments:



Syaf said...

U'll be on a hiatus for two weeks. Okay, after ur exams and stuff, do visit: http://ssetc.blogspot.com! It's my new blog! :D I have yet to post my first real entry!

Anonymous said...

Have fun mugging for your exams!

Out Of Focus said...

Good luck sweets.. All the best.

alyaa.p said...

SS

I like the whole SS thing, makes you sound like some secret agent investigating on something. Do invite me for the grand opening once a real post is on k? take care you...

Sha

yea i know.. hahah I hope I'll be fine and I'll have fun studying this semester. I know I can do well... (positive thinking lah sikit kan?) hahah thanx babe.. you take care. Eat at Breeks more and post up pictures

OOF

Thanx bang! I will do my best... and hope your site gets into the nomination!! I nominated for you!!