#222 32 years ago!!

So today 32 years ago a man was born by the name of Mahdani aka Kalai!

Ok that sounds rather crappy but yea... someone turns 32 today and it's none other than the famous PLK Zombies player. My own Mr. Manager cum brother cum father cum everything! hahahah so I made him a card lastnight and most of us signed it this morning. I love love the card because on the front it had a picture of the Happy Feet penguins and when he saw it this morning he said, "aiiii BULAT!!" hahaha

but yea... he's the type of guy who is always there for everyone regardless who you are! And this guy never fails to put a smile on my face and I still have no idea why.

He is a father to 2 beautiful children and going to have the third soon. I so hope it's a girl, he'll name it after me. Well that's what I wrote in his card anyways and I hope he'll consider it and I hope kaka siti (his wife) will agree to it. Ahahah... at least I know my name is named for someone and hopefully a pinch-able cute adorable baby girl. Just like wajihah!!

Well to Kalai.. happy 32nd birthday. May you have the drive to create more life! hahah (an inside joke)

he thinks he's a rockstar...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

0 comments: