#221 Mr. Me-Bites!

Actually something is wrong with my post numbering system so I guess from this post onwards, the numbers are real!

As mentioned in yesterday's post I had my English presentation today and it went pretty well... except the animations on the first slide didn't quite work and I have no idea why. It worked on Kalai's laptop but it didn't work on Dr. Grace's laptop!

And relating yesterday evening's meeting, ended up there was no meeting at all. Instead the four of us who turned up cleaned out the FSC room and it looks so much better now. It feels less cluttered and less dusty and erm... I just we just have to air it out, that's all.

So I guess I'll show some pictures of today's presentation, well it's mostly my group members after the presentation because I forgot to ask someone to take pictures of us during the presentation. Oh yea I just realize I do write long sentences. Erm... something to work on!!

Pictures....

Notice we have badges!! Our own Me-Bites


All of us were laughing about something... I think we were laughing at Mawi taking our pictures

MR. ME-BITES!!

Cute no? heheh I like I like!!

Ok then I have to get back emailing my group regarding Business Law!!

Principles of Islamic Jurisprudence test on Monday! my goodness...

0 comments: