#219 Mr.Brown?

That's a new name given by my friends for Mr. Coffee Boy! Hahah I have no idea why and one of them even said.. he looks like Amirul (some manager at Empire).

I have a meeting later at 5 and I'm just plain tired to go but I know I have to. Erm... and I hope it will be our turn tomorrow because our group planned on wearing our team colour, red and maroon. Amie and I decorated the box this morning and well I have to say it looks pretty cute! Maybe we should start a business one day.

Oh and at last I got my subjects registered for next semester. My course coordinator was very nice in explaining things this morning and I can't help but smile and I still find him HOT!! He has such flawless skin but he's quite blur sometimes. Did I mention what happen when he returned the test papers? I was so surprised to see my marks because I didn't expect it to be THAT BAD! Then Amie who was sitting next to me asked, "ehh not your paper kah?" hahah it turned out my 4th question was stuck to her answer sheets and he counted the marks as well. So I kinda lost 19 marks in total and Amie got the 19 marks. See unfair unfair! So I told him about it... and was like, "ehh...!"

Eh I wanna go now... have to print out some stuff for English presentation tomorrow! I'm tired.. and sick! Well I feel sick! I think it's due to the pasta! Erh...

3 comments:



Syaf said...

Course coordinators are always blur. at least mine was... hahahaha. sometimes he is moody, too. :S

Anonymous said...

eh eh, that Amirul happens to be my cousin you know. =p lol. small small world. come to think of it, coffeeboy does look like bg mirul. lol. patut pun dari dulu, i kept on thinking macam siapa usulnya atu. lol.

alyaa.p said...

ss

This may sound weird but erm... I kinda miss you! yes my course coordinator is blur and he is also my lecturer! erm... I hope all is well with the job and your life. Take Care SS

dhiya

Yea which reminds me I never really texted him when he told me to because well I did and I assumed his phone was still barred pasal he didn't pay his bills! So just send him my regards if you happen to see him! Yes? hahah :)