#217 moodswings

I almost snapped at someone yesterday during lunch but I don't know I didn't because he is a really good friend. I was kind of annoyed about something and then he started doing this joke which to me wasn't funny at all. He then forced me into eating this thing which I didn't really want to eat. Earlier on before 8am, some woman kind of bugged me and that kind of pissed me off a bit. She kept on bragging about the assignment we have to work on and she kept on going on and on about it which really bugged me. I just felt like screaming at her and said, "Yes, I understand you!"

I guess it's my hormones, I'm experiencing back ache, stomach cramps and shit! Figure it out!

I'm almost done with all of my assignments and thank God my business law assignment is done and I'm so thankful the group I'm working with is Great!! shoutout to sheena, bella, tzen and dkay! The English presentation well Kalai's brother is helping us with our advertisement and I'm planning on baking brownies that Wednesday afternoon so I can bring them on Thursday! =) That is if I don't have a meeting on Wednesday! heheh =)

Chatted with Hami a few nights ago and she was so excited about a picture and asked me, "Ka, bila kawin?" I avoided answering the question and she was like, "Ka, you haven't answer my question!" hahha cute little girl! I love them to bits!! Then Yasmin was excited about the same thing and kept on saying OMG OMG OMG!! hahah I have yet to see them!!

Oh went to the MV Doulus vessel and I got sick afterwards, the ship docked but it was still moving and I think I got sea sick! I wonder how it'll be if I was to be in a real MOVING ship. So if anyone is planning on becoming my husband, don't ever take me on a cruise unless you want me to get sick. I rather travel by plane! And take me somewhere it's dry... and no SEA! I don't mind the beach but not SEA! Weird, no?

FIS assignment to go for and of course Accounting presentation! crap! oh well.... exams in 3 weeks I think!

ohs...

take care my loved ones :)

1 comments:



Anonymous said...

Let me give u a tip. The next time you feel like that, just let it out. Snap at your friend. Snap at that woman. It's okay to let pple know you're pissed off sometimes.