FBEPS Gala Raya 2007

So here are some pictures from the eventful night! I had so much fun so did my friends who went. I nagged a few people to come and they said they didn't regret going because well they too had really really fun moments to remember! These pictures are taken off my camera and Nita's and well I have pictures from Syazwan from msyazwan. And his pictures are way better but I haven't had time to actually resize them... So enjoy them pictures!!

picture taken right after our formal picture session! I actually jumped in heels.. erm

Shai and I! I didn't really noticed what he was doing!

Ros and I... hahah I like this picture my treasurer II

Zizul and I... this is another nice picture.. thanx to Nita eh or was it Effa...

I think I tried jumping here as well because the person taking the picture complained he couldn't see me.. erh I'm too short

the ultimate 4 - I can really count on them

us minus Mr. Ferdouse

them girls... Nita, Effa and Nisa and Shai trying to get into the picture

a really nice shot of amie just for lionel

I like this picture of Amie and I!!

heheheh for more pictures go to Syazwan's website and his link is on the side! :)

Enjoy them...

2 comments:



Anonymous said...

The Gala Raya looks really fun :)

alyaa.p said...

hahah yes it was! i think almost everyone had a great time.