#214 Allah Selamatkan Kamu~~

It was my aunt's birthday yesterday and the night before she called up my mum but she was at the hospital visiting my uncle. So my mum called her back and asked why and all lah! My aunt said she's going to hold a doa selamat of some sort and my mum asked what's the doa selamat for... but she said nothing! hehehe... so then we found out it was her birthday! So was in Lumut last night for her birthday doa selamat and it was fun, had soto and erm.... that's basically it. I was too full to actually eat anything because earlier that day, a lot of us were at Kalai's place because he had his open house as well. Three rounds of food surely made my tummy go all bonkers. First round had rice with everyone else, then saw pasta... so had pasta, then Kalai mentioned there was mee curry so yea had that last! Oh my see how filling those food made me!

Oh on another note I did mentioned about the whole FSC election thing, well results were announced on Wednesday and YES, I made it to the top 7 which qualifies me as one of the members of the Executive Committee. We even had a meeting afterwards where we had a secret ballot for choosing President, VP, Secretary and a whole lot more... well I'm treasurer 1. And tomorrow night (Saturday night) there will be a Gala Raya celebration held at Holiday Lodge and I have to attend because well... just because!! heheh ;) There are many reasons behind it! How I wish my dad was still around to see all this.

pictures from FSC election day all courtesy of Nita and Amie using my Casio Exilim

before we got back to school, it was SUSHI time


top 7


my mr. treasurer 2... mr. rosfadhly

long lost friend way back from PGGMB!! Mr. Abg Shairazi! hehe :)

That's it people!! I have work to do! House and School! Aiks... exams in a month time I think!

0 comments: