#213 Tomorrow

Yaye!! besok besok is the final day for voting. I've voted and yes I'm proud to say I voted for myself and another 6 of the others. So tomorrow the top 7 will be announce and erm... I'm not sure whether I want to be in the top 7 of the executive committee. Eh wait, I forgot I didn't mention what I'm talking about. I'm currently talking about the FBEPS Student Council elections for the batch 2007-2008.

Oh yea... I have friends who can't seem to stop pinching my cheeks. I guess they notice how chubby my cheeks are now and they are very I don't know about it!!! One of the them wanted to but didn't dare and one of them actually did!! hahahah yes I happen to have very chubby cheeks and it's scary because I feel like chubby cheeks=weight gain but it's totally wrong. My weight is still the same... I wonder what causes the chubby cheeks.

Anisah coming down from Singapore this November... ohh I can't wait. She's so excited about it and so am I! I can't wait to see her and hug her! I asked her to get me those fondue thingie, the ones yg pakai candles but she said... it's quite expensive but the ones I saw last January was only $19.90 at Tangs.

Oh... I had this sudden craving for ice cream this afternoon and I asked a friend to get me one and he did but after I texted him I asked another friend to get me ice cream because I thought friend A didn't want to buy it. I asked for the classic paddle pop rainbow... erm.. and it was raining.. and I had ice cream. It was like AH!!!!

ah bah.. I'm tired and I still have accounts to do! and to OOF!! hahah at last!

bah I'll link you abg A!

0 comments: