#208 why oh why NOW?

had this kind of really depressing dream lastnight and when I woke up for sahur I was on the verge of crying. I mean if my dream was actually true then OMG! I didn't know he had those feelings for me. Or maybe I'm too caught into reading PS I love you that I'm starting to imagine things. Erh... but yes that guy and me? Erm... weird but I don't know sad I guess. I mean why would I want to cry in the first place if I didn't find the dream depressing kan? Erh...

So yea... just now I found out there is another essay due on the 20th! Erh... gila ehh!! I feel like crying... like seriously crying. Why among all times, lecturers are giving us workload all at one go! I mean why can't they just give some of it earlier in the semester, ok but that that'll be useless as we didn't learn much yet but still!

I have an HRM presentation next Saturday and a summary of the presentation due at the same time. HRM test on the day I come back from Raya holidays. jangantah raya nah!! I'm just too stressed out in a way. I even feel like crying at the moment.

Oh my... I think everyone else is feeling the pressure...

I have to keep myself updated with all my assignments! I know I'll probably do my HRM and revise for my Business Law test tomorrow! Argh.. bite me!

*sigh* *cries*

2 comments:



Tina D said...

Eyikes! Now I will look forward to working back after Raya, after reading what you're going to go through.

Not helping, am I? :)

Just dropping by to say Selamat Hari Raya, sweety! xx.

Senor Pablo said...

Selamat Hari raya.. minal aidin wal faizin...Have a great raya with your mum. I know life is not the same now.. but be strong.. take care n wish u all the best!
I guess we have the same anxiety over essays and assignments..hahaha..