#207 let them speak!!

I was suppose to say something now I can't remember!!

wait... let me think!!

Oh yea I've been reading a lot of something on some guy's website and I'm so overly excited about P.Ramlee The Musical!! I'm just excited about the fact it's going to be staged and plus plus it's a musical but I'm just totally torn that it's not going to be stage here in Brunei. I heard The Esplanade wants it stage there next year and I just hope it's going to be in the middle of the year so I can go! I have plans on going to Spore next year but I'm excited that Anisah is coming this December. Well that's what she said and I hope she brings me more donuts from Munchy Donuts! They're so good.. I love the sour cream! :)

I was out shopping with my mum yesterday and we walked into this shop and they had a great collection of bags well more like function bags and I have my eyes on one! Will surely get it once my money is out...!! Wipee :) Then while we were walking we accidentally bumped into Uncle T, a friend of my late dad, and he said to my mum, "where's the other half?" So my mom told him the whole story and he was speechless. He was a good friend of my dad in the old days when they go scrambling together. Yes, my dad used to ride on bikes and go scrambling! They even go to Seria and scramb (erh is there such word) well scrambling is a short which requires a motorbike and you just ride on mountains and all! I think, well that was what I saw from his old pictures!! :)

Ahh.. well I got to go now, I want to read PS I love you!! My cousin is like forcing me to read it! heheh and well I'm kinda liking it!

cheers ppl.. g'nite

2 comments:



Anonymous said...

i wanna watch that musical too!

Johanna said...

haha samseng your dad used to go scrambling! sama like my dad. :P

gosh i miss you! and PS I LOVE YOU rocks!! they made a movie out of it but they didnt follow the story line. the guy frm phantom of the opera & 300, gerard butler is starring in it as well as phoebe frm friends and hilary swank.

mwahs xoxox