#206 an evening filled with laughter and joy

So I had things planned this evening for our iftar. I was out with 7 other friends and it was an evening to remember. Some went totally bloated, then a joke about helmet, someone mentioned about yours truly pregnant! hahah I was wearing this kinda mini dress with jeans yea.. so the dress was kind of flowy on the bottom! Actually I wanted to look slim so it was a black dress! hehe... BTW we went for berbuka at Orchid Garden Hotel. It was a nice buffet spread and a lot of choices, well it was the company that I had this afternoon which made it super FUN!

So I guess here are pictures from this evening :)

amie walking out of her house to the car

mawi walking back from the dim sum table

metis...

the only two girls there

US... heheh!! I look short in this picture <333

That's it guys....

Selamat Berpuasa again :)

2 comments:



Tina D said...

Hey, I like your tudong!

And the cuff on your right wrist, is that from Diva? I've got the same one, I got it from Diva in Singapore. Hehe. :D

alyaa.p said...

erh... I'm not sure where I got it? yea I did got it in Singapore and yes I think at Diva! wait.. I got it at a shop somewhere at Marina Square! I don't remember the name!! I just walked in...

thank you :)