#205 the drive to create life

There is a story behind that title but it's a bit funny and it was a conversation I had with a bunch of my friends and a particular guy. It was funny yet it makes sense. I'm currently listening to Fazli Zainal - Harapan. I know it's so last year but it's only now that I find this song very nice :)

So yea sorry I haven't been posting up much. I've just been to exhausted and even if I'm online I just don't have this urge to blog, so sorry for that. I'm done with my HRM report and I'm quite happy with what I wrote and I hope she gives me a good grade for it. Speaking of she, my HRM tutor, she's my mum's friend and yesterday she saw me walking with a good friend of mine who is a guy and she gave me this look and then she smiled. She's quite funny actually... and plus she's nice but demanding at the same time.

So on Friday there was a function at home, it was a tahlil 100 days for my late father. Actually the 100 days was on the day when the people lihat anak bulan but my mum cakap to just limpaskan a few days. So yea it was hectic because we didn't expect there were going to be A LOT of people... it was more than 150 people I think and my mum only ordered food for 120 people. She miscalculated I think but everything was solved... my cousins helped out a lot... the cousins from my mum's side was in the house and they ate in the house while the rest of the guests ate outside arah the tent. Hami and Yasmin came so that was fun cos I got to talk to them and their mum. Their mum borrowed my Grey's Anatomy DVDs... I guess she's busy watching them now. Oh Danial came too with his parents and little brother, Abg Nusi didn't come because he had food poisoning! kesian!! So yea Hami was asking me about coffeeboy and Yasmin was like, "what coffeeboy? how come aku inda tau?" hahaha she went hysteric! Overall Friday was fun because my nieces and nephews were all there... well not all but my favourite ones were there! After the function was VERY VERY tiring because had to clean up the house and all. And I had an 8am class the next morning. I had trouble waking up. :(

so I guess pictures...
it's a mix of old and new pictures... just felt like uploading them :)


memories with them cousins at angah's
R to L: me, hami, yasmin

TPH memories with ziman :) this was this year before 2nd semester ended

the cute little sarah, my cousin's daughter :) <333

I guess that's all for now :)

1 comments:



Anonymous said...

Family functions like that are always tiring *hugs* take care dear.