Has it been that long?

Today marks the 40th day.

I can't believe it has been 40 days... I can still remember every single detail until the point the date was 6th June 2007! Days seem to pass by really fast nowadays which is good for me since I can't wait for U to start. It is weird isn't it my wanting to be back in the crowd especially school friends. I just can't wait for all the stupid drama and excitement... I actually miss going and skipping class... another thing to consider is I feel like giving up French next semester but erm... I'll have to think about that again, cos at moments like these I can make stupid decisions.

I can hear those thingies firing off from the Istana, I think the Royal Banquet is going on at the moment!

I have not watch Harry Potter & Order of The Phoenix

I'm watching Gol n Gincu the series... Jo nada Ashraf Sinclair.. well not yet heheheh

Tahlil tomorrow afternoon and I baked brownies and it looks good!

I'm sleepy... but I want to read a book!

3 comments:



Anonymous said...

*hugs* yup 40 days do zoom past like that.. My aunt has been gone for almost 60 days (I think) and sometimes I still find i thard to believe she's really gone..

Tina D said...

Unbelievable how time flies, right? Most of us still think that he's not gone yet, as if he's still around.

It's like waiting for him to come back from a very long trip.

*hugs*

Senor Pablo said...

Thanks for commenting on my post. About the dreams, what I have learnt is that if you or someone in the dream looks happy, that is a positive sign or if not, its otherwise.
Before u go to bed, I would like to suggest that you baca surah 4 Qul, Fatiha and Ayatul Kursi.
If possible, baca doa mohon mimpi yg baik, like this:

Ya ALLAH, aku bermohon kepada-MU mendapatkan mimpi yg baik dan benar lagi bukan kebohongan, tetapi bermanfaat dan bukan mudarat. Insyallah, you will get good dreams.

Good luck! :)