#188 07.07.07 day spend with those I love...

so on 7th July 2007 I was out and had lunch with Jo. It was somewhat my first time out with a friend ever since what happened so it was a refreshing thing. It was fun and it was kind of like old times where we would have lunch at Excapade then we'd walk to The Mall and just walk around talking about the people we see, avoid people we don't want to see. It was fun... and plus she was worried I might get depress if I'm at home all the time. I was just not that ready to go out yet I guess around that time but now I'm OK. There are times when I can't help it but just cry... like Sunday I woke up with swollen eyes. Go figure...

Then that night itself my mum and I went for a tahlil function over at angah's in Manggis and met some of my other cousins there. They are a great bunch of cousins who just simply make me laugh and make me forget of all the things I'm going through for a moment. It's always good to venture off a different direction once in a while and just have a good laugh with family members. We talked about nonsense and then started talking about a certain someone who is getting married in September. A few more others came and we started talking about them... then I told of my cousins to call the nephew, Nial, to come over and talk to us. It then turned out to be photo taking session of all of us... it was fun. I don't really have any pictures with them and the pictures turned out really nice even though someone's head got cut off.

Hami & I

the cousins plus the nephew (why am I the only one ready with a smile?)

us again except hami's head got cut off

ohh did I mention I got my results already for my 2nd semester exam?... wuhu... I'm glad I did well for my exams and I hope my late dad is glad and proud of me with what I achieved. 2As.. wuhu... and ohh a D for Logic. Well after this I will not have to worry anymore about Logic & Thinking, it's over and done with.

That's all I guess... I need to catch up with my reading and ohh house chores.

I'm baking brownies for Thursday's tahlil, I hope it turns out right because it is after all my first attempt.

cheers :)

2 comments:



Anonymous said...

Be strong my dear. Congrats on your good results. I'm sure your dad would have been proud of you *hugs*

Anonymous said...

Be strong my dear. Congrats on your good results. I'm sure your dad would have been proud of you *hugs*