#187 I've been...

For the past few days... things have just been hard on me. I seem to be crying a lot every afternoon now. I have no idea why. No wait, maybe I do.

When my dad first passed away I know he was gone and I accepted the fact but now I guess I realize that I don't have a father anymore, someone to call "babah" and all! I usually see him in the afternoon when he gets back from sending my mum to work and I'll talk to him. I guess all that will never happen anymore. I guess I'll just miss how he defends me and all.

I just miss him so badly!!! Like really... really badly. I don't usually cry about these things but I don't know even when I met my brother this evening for tahlil I nearly cried on his shoulders. My brother just got back from UK... (btw this brother of mine is my adik-beradik sesusuan) oh well figure it out! I'm so close to my brother that he even seemed to be crying when I told him the story and told him how I felt at the moment.

I just miss my dad!! I seriously miss him! I miss his presence... I just miss everything about him!

I was ironing his shirts the other day and I couldn't stop crying...

I took this picture of him this January in Singapore! Erh imissbabah!


al-fatihah

5 comments:



Anonymous said...

hugs. when i first found an old picture of my late aunt carrying me when I was a toddler, a day after she passed away, I broke down too. Sometimes it's really hard to accept the fact that the people we love isn't around anymore. Be strong ya? :)

alyaa.p said...

sha I guess I'm just tired of being strong y'know. I know people expect me to be strong not only for myself but also my mum but I guess I just need to let off some of this feeling in me. I don't really talk about how I feel therefore when I'm alone it just flows! hahah but thanx *hugs*

Feeza Ashruff said...

hey..
im sorry to hear about ur dad..
it sure is hard to let go the one u love..
take care.. be strong..

Edd Vedder said...

I lost my dad ten years ago. It was hard for the first couple of years. But as you get older, you'll learn to deal with fate.

You're right.. people expect you to be strong but once in a while you tend to feel so lonely and empty. Losing someone you love is totally hard. It's devastating.

But I found the strength in my mom. She was married to my dad for 42 years. Obviously it is harder for her to lose her one true love. But yet she carried on with her life with so much strength even though I know she missed him so much.

Fate is in god's hand. All we can do is pray.. Hope you can find your strength.

Al-fatihah..

Senor Pablo said...

Im sorry to hear about this. I know how u feel as I have lost my own son before... take care and be strong. U must have read in my blog what I wrote about my father and also my relations with my children. I find life is too short and wana make the most of it. good luck to you and may ALLAH bless u in what ever you do.