#186 The End of The Road

So 6th June a lot of stuff happened. 1st and foremost it was my 21st birthday so happy b'day to me. :)

And I know some of you might not believe this but my dad passed away on 6th June 2007 at 1615Hrs. So I just want to thank everyone who came on the night he passed away and on the day of the funeral itself and to those who has been coming for the past three nights to the house for sembahyang jemaah and tahlil. I really appreciate all the help and everything.

My late father was a great man and I really look up to him. I guess this is how Allah wants it to be and He loves him more than all of us do. I just pray that my late dad will be in peace and that he is forgiven by Allah. I just simply miss my dad... I guess I was just too close to him and that afternoon itself around 12 I was still talking to him before my mom and I left him at 2 cos visiting hours were up.

I just wanna inform that I won't be posting up much for the next few weeks as I will be busy running errands with my mum.

I just hope that you guys will pray for my dad and that he will be with those loved by Allah.

Thanx Again.

10 comments:



Anonymous said...

lai i did leave a msg on the previous post tapinya it didnt show up. I was just telling you that I heard on the day itself and its ok, memang janjiNYA sudah kan. I hope you are doing alright, I wish I was there for tahlil and stuff.. you hold on, bawa banyak besabar. mudahan roh nya di cucuri rahmat amin amin amin.

Consuelo said...

my condolences to u.

u can always pray with all the prayers that u can give to ur dad so that Allah will owez, owez bless his soul.so please be strong.im sure ur dad's place is in the jannah..together with all the righteous followers and the faithful worshippers..insyaAllah.

Anonymous said...

*hugs* It's always painful to lose someone.. Be strong, if not for yourself, then for your family.

I'm sorry I haven't been visiting your blog..

KeL said...

my condolences, alyaa

be strong my dear

Sas Monroe said...

Babe. sorry this came late. condolences to you and your family. mudahan roh nya di cucuri rahmat. alfatihah.

*hugs*

nurqamariiina said...

Hi Alyaa.
My condolences to you and your family. It's never easy to lose someone especially a parent. Time heals and be strong. Mudahan roh nya di cucuri rahmat, Amin.

Anonymous said...

Alyaa,

I'm very sorry to hear of your lost. Semoga roh nya di cucuri rahmat, Aminn. Take good care of yourself bebs.

Syaf said...

Alyaa,

Sorry for not reading your blog as often as I could. Happy Belated B'day. I am really sorry to hear about your dad. Be strong...Take care.

Zack said...

Takziah buat Alya & famili, semoga rohnya dicucuri rahmat. AlFatihah. And a happy belated birthday to you too :)

Tina D said...

Hey, Alyaa. I don't know if you remember me, but I remember you pretty well.

Condolences on your loss. Mudah-mudahan rohnya dicucuri rahmat, dan dimasukkan ke dalam golongan orang-orang yang beriman dan golongan ahli-ahli syurga.

I do not have any more comforting words, but.. I just lost my own dad on May 22nd, this year, and I blogged about it. Someone (Pablo) responded, and then shared with me one of his experiences in life, and I will share you mine.

One of my posts was Things I'll Never Say. There are more that I wrote after this post itself, but only if you want to.

Here was Pablo's: In Loving Memory - Mr. Healer.

Hopefully you get through it, Alyaa. To quote one of my friends, when referring to a loss, "You will never get over it. You just have to get used to it." Because how can you ever get over losing someone you really love, kan?

*hugs*

Al-Fatihah.