First Year Final Exam Timetable

Those who didn't get a chance to write the timetable down.. here it is... but please do double check it in UBD because human aka ME error might have occurred during the process

  • Monday 07/05/07 MIB
  • Tuesday 08/05/07 Logic & Thinking II
  • Wednesday 09/05/07 Introduction to Microeconomics
  • Thursday 10/05/07 ICTC
  • Saturday 12/05/07 English for Management Studies II
  • Tuesday 15/05/07 Principle of Islamic Business Ethics
  • Saturday 19/05/07 Elementary French II
All the exams venue is at chancellor hall and the ones with 3 hours duration are MIB, ICTC, IBE and Micro. The rest are two hours... and all examination starts at 0900Hrs.

Thank you!!

Ohh and by the way I'm proud to say that I did well for my MIB (melayu islam beraja) presentation today. I was a nervous wreck at first and during the presentation itself my back was wet and my hands were trembling but I'm so happy that it's over. The only thing that I have to do now is the essay in which has to be handed in next week.

4 comments:



Anonymous said...

Study hard and all the best in your coming exams! :)

Syaf said...

Exam period soon huh? Hey, I am glad you did well for your presentation. I am always a total wreck during presentations and I guess it is natural to be like that cuz we're humans...the best thing to do is NOT to let your audience know how you exactly feel at the time...haha

good luck on ur exams...study hard!

Johanna said...

goododododoodoood luccckkkkk mai laavvv, :D heehe mai lavvv = my luvv. hahaha mish u!

alyaa.p said...

sha

thanks and I'll do my best for this exam because I totally screwed on last semester's exams. *hugs*

syaf

yup in about a month time. another reason to be a total wreck! hahah but yea I'll study hard (even though I haven't start studying). A friend told me I didn't look that nervous while doing my presentation. I hope that's a good sign :)

bananas

maiiiii lappppp!! hahaha thanx babe. Send my regards to Mr. Brendan James. hehe :) *hugs&kisses*