#169 I am the Blue Woman

Hahah ignore the title because I'm currently reading The Five People You Meet In Heaven by Mitch Albom. I've read it before back in form 6 but recently a friend bought it for me as a gift so I read it again. I'm kind of tired from all the school work so I started reading some other books instead of textbooks.

I'm happy to say that I'm done with some of my assignment. I'm done with the first part of the English assignment and I'm done with my MIB presentation preparations. I just have to wait for the presentation day and then do the essay and I'll be one of the happiest young lady around for that week forward. :)

Did I mention that I find JFK (Xfresh) cute? hehe I remember back in 2005 I called up Xfresh and talked to him and he was just so sweet. He said I should be a radio presenter... heheh I just smiled when I think about those old times again. I remembered calling up Jo and told her that JFK e-mailed back... :) Oh speaking of Jo... woman I miss you soooo much!! I'm glad that your internet connection is back on because now I can chat with you :) Just wanna say I miss you! Seems like all is well there in Melbourne.

Ka Farah called tadi and said whether I want to be their MC for this Monday's forum. I had to decline but I really wanted to. I have classes on Monday and the French lecturer wanted to have a replacement class as well. It was good talking to her.. I think CSPS is close to my heart sudah! hehehe :)

Ahh well I better go... oh I watched Mr. Bean yesterday! It was a predictable movie but nonetheless it was super duper entertaining. I had a really good laugh. :p

4 comments:



Anonymous said...

I love that book.. Made me cry *sniff* lol.

Syaf said...

Being a DJ sounds like a good career...not everyone can be a DJ you know. I guess you must have the X-factor to be one!

Anonymous said...

Syafique is kinda right, not EVERYONE can be a DJ.. but you can dear! You have the talent and the personality to REALLY SHINE. I mean what I say and I say what I mean... you GOT IT. Also, the secret is not being shy and to always put yourself on the ground with your listeners... and voila! ur on ur way to being a GREAT DJ :) Lotsa love & respect, JFK. Muahs! www.myspacejfk.com

alyaa.p said...

Sha

I seriously need to put my heart into that book because I nearly fell asleep while reading it but I guess it's because I've watched the drama so yea I'm trying to like link the things I've watched and what I'm reading...

you watched Mukhsin with no subtitles.. that must be bad for Lex...

Syaf

would you want to be one? hehe... I guess I can try it out but I'm more into accounting than I am into being a DJ. Erm... how's your sore throat doing? Hope you're feeling better...

JFK

How did you get here? heheh but yea I've heard it from you and it was great that it came from you and you really meant it. :) I look up to you actually being a masters holder, a pilot and a successful DJ and everything else that comes with it... I hope to meet you one day...