#171 It's April...

erm... I can't believe it's April already and in 2 more months it'll be my 21st birthday. I can't believe I'm turning 21 this year, that's probably because the rest of my friends are either turning 21 at the end of the year or they're just turning 20. I was suppose to be in my 2nd year but due to my dad's posting to Jakarta when I came back I was told to just enter form 2 instead of form 3.

I can't recall anyone celebrating their birthday in April but I know some are in May and that includes, me mama. Then June there will be a handful and most of them are my good friends. No need to give them presents lah... heheh stingyness!!

The English essay is due tomorrow and I'm doing my final touch ups now and I asked Jo to look it over and she said it's good. That coming from her is a compliment because considering her good command in English and how she was in the debate team yonks ago! And there will be some poster thing to do done along with this essay in which I have no idea how to do. I can't draw... like seriously I can't. I'm hopeless when it comes to drawing, I think I take good pictures when drawing, Nahhhhh.... so I guess the last thing I'll end up using is the computer in which Amie did.

I'll update more later when I'm done doing what I'm doing now.. lalal :)

4 comments:



Syaf said...

my birthday is in MAY! Next month! 21! Wohoo!

*hint*hint*

Consuelo said...

count me in! count me in!! im 21 this May too. but im a taurean.hehe.

*goo.Luck* and *all the best* for ur exams!!

:)

alyaa.p said...

Syaf

16th May right or was it 17th? erm...

consuelo

you too? yaye... we're all 21! yippe

Syaf said...

16th.

Hehehe....