#177 I should seriously be panicking

Like seriously I should! I'm not even done with one essay and I have another one waiting and it's due next Saturday. The start of revision week is next week then it's non-stop papers the week after that minus Friday and Sunday! I mean is there any other reasons to why I shouldn't be panicking? I know I have like a three month holiday waiting for me when I'm done with exams. I feel like going somewhere but I need to get a job! :( I'm just thinking too much.

I had a chat with two of the best people in my life lastnight, Jo and Dhiya. I'm just having several issues with certain people this week. I guess it was only this week with all the pressure and things that I found some people can get really annoying. I mean their intention might be good but then enough of the lame jokes, like seriously... it might be funny the first time around but when it's repetitive.. it gets pretty boring and lamer! We're not in highschool but we're in university now... grow up! Erh... I think I'm just going through a phase where I just think people should act their age and stop acting like a child. Enough of me rambling.. it's just me. I think it's me unless others are going through the same thing I am.

Just wanna inform I might not be posting anything until my exam ends in 2 weeks time. :)

lalala... :)

I'll be BACK! :)

1 comments:



Anonymous said...

Good luck with your essays and exams :)