#176 Introducin

to me this guy is still one of the hottest Indonesian actors around. Even though there are many new faces but his face will always be one of my favourites. He might not be as 'bulek' as Ari Wibowo but he has the Indo face to start with. So here I present to you one of the top Indonesian actors, Adjie Massaid.

My dad taped (yes we still tape tv shows in this house, thanx to the VCR) this Indonesian talk show calls Empat Mata and Adjie was one of the guests. Haha... he's still hot despite being 40 this year. :) I actually googled him up this afternoon... hehehe yup... I love him that much.

Ok fine Taufik is greater. He's the love of my life... erk.. (yes, muka tak tahu malu)

Oh yea Micro test went well this morning even though I had no idea what I wrote because I was confused. I kinda figured out what to write but I can't seem to put it down into words. Does that ever happen to you? Sheena was even worse this morning because she asked us, "It's ok with I fail it right?" hahaha sure.. it's alright by us but not sure about you? Seriously after today's test... I just feel like saying, "screw micro"... well I actually said it this morning because erm... I still can't quite figure it out maybe I will if I really study in which I did... but erm.... maybe it's just ME!

Ohh one of the classrooms 'flooded' this morning. I seriously don't know what to say...

Lalal Ok well I have to get back and type my IBE essay in which i haven't quite start. Yes procrastination works well with me!

4 comments:



Anonymous said...

That guy sure is cute. My fave Indo guy is Ariel Peterpan :P

Syaf said...

Someone changed their layout again! Hehehe......

U like this dude huh? I think I've seen him on TV before. Hahaha...

alyaa.p said...

Sha

Oh yea Ariel Peterpan! I think I saw in a show once that a 'peramal' said that Ariel has strong sex appeal. That's why female artists are like all over him despite him being married.

Syaf

Yea I kinda got bored of the old one because it was too plain I guess and it was too 'white'.

No I do not like this guy... I just find him hot! He's 40 this year! I've been googling him! hahah ok maybe I do like this guy! haha :)

B.U.S.U.K said...

hai alya....

yeah ebi will go to the final....

and tx for visiting my blog....