#178 I bid you farewell

You're probably one of those people who I've grown to like even though I don't know you personally. Through your writings I found inspiration and through your stories about life makes me want to be what I really want to be. You are one person who knows what you want to achieve (through your writings that is).

Oh well it's your decision to shut down and hope you will come back and write more because I'm sure going to miss it. :(

Good luck with everything that you wish to do in the future. And I think you might be having exams as well right. Well then.. good luck with that as well. Keep on writing and I wish to see your name one day if not in magazines but on a book.

Keep on being curious as it makes you special and interesting. :)

Take Care

This post is dedicated to you... and you know who you are :)

1 comments:



Syaf said...

Hey Alyaa...

Wow, I didn't know my writings had that kind of impact. I thought I was crapping and ranting about life.

With that said, I hope that you cling to your dreams regardless of what people around you say. Enjoy life. Live life to the fullest.

Take care...

I'll be back...and I will let you know.