#175 Foundation of Ethics and Morality

I'm suppose to be reading the book The Challenge of Islam which has an article called The Concept of Religion and the Foundation of Ethics and Morality, it's suppose to be for my IBE essay in which I haven't even start. I'll do it soon, don't worry.

This morning after IICT lecture the lecturer had a little feast for us well more like sedekah some food for us because she recently received her PhD. So now it's Dr. Fadzliwati, congrats Dr. : ) There were lots of food this morning, sandwiches (tuna and egg), pulut panggang which is glutinous rice stuffed with sambal prawn or meat fillings wrapped in banana (I think) leaf, donuts and this other kueh that I can't remember and of course curry puff! Erm.. nyaman. :) And of course there were tea and coffee (more like nescafe tarik) and some juices and water. It was super duper fun because we hardly have anymore feast in school other than the one we had last Hari Raya during FBEPS Raya celebration. And it was a fullfilling day! hahah :)

I'm not sure whether we'll have IICT next week since next week is our last week studying for this semester then I'll be having my revision week in which have to study for exams. :( no... I can't stand exams but now I'm feeling way better from my cold the other day! Thanx to Lee Clinic! and Dr. Chung.

Amie, Siang and I went to take our 'blue' registration form yesterday and I was surprise to only see 12 units next semester but the thing is it didn't include English which is a Uni. required course. But other than that I'm still happy by just having 16 units this semester and that's including Intermediate French. Speaking of French, there will be no class from Saturday till next Saturday. I have no idea where he's going but heheh I'm glad that this Saturday's class is not on because I so need to work on my essays.

  • 2 IBE essays
  • IICT project (website and movie making) in which Amie and I are going to be doing tomorrow at my place. so more pictures for that :)

This is Ziman and me, Douse said we look alike here! Maybe jua lah... hahah but I love this picture cos I don't know... it's one of those decent pictures of Ziman and I where we're not making jokes or making a fool out of our selves :)

Tapinya Ziman handsome sini!! hahah handsome banar!







Ziman looks sad here despite being hugged by two beautiful girls! hahahah kesian! :(

K then people... I'm just updating cos I'm bored and I don't feel like reading the book I'm suppose to be reading. So ...

Bon Soir

1 comments:



Anonymous said...

Mmm.. Sambal prawns. My favourite! :)