#171 Something I like to share with others.. hehe :)

I was in my room this morning, partying, when a FUCKING GIGANTIC LIZARD come by and JUMP OUT FROM MY CUPBOARD!!!!!!!!!

I was so shocked I immediately took off my slipper and SMACKED HIM OVER THE HEAD. But you know what the fucker did? HE IGNORED ME AND CONTINUE TO JUMP OUT FROM MY CUPBOARD!!!! SO ANGRY! Hope some tree branches topple onto the FUCKING GIGANTIC LIZARD, followed by a monkey! He really deserve it!

I am so fucking irritated with that FUCKING GIGANTIC LIZARD! So what if he is a FUCKING GIGANTIC LIZARD? Doesn't mean he can just JUMP OUT FROM MY CUPBOARD like that. If every single FUCKING GIGANTIC LIZARD come and JUMP OUT FROM MY CUPBOARD, I still need to live meh?!!

I actually read about it at bella's blog then got directed to kennysia.com. It's just plain funny!! I don't usually swear well I hardly do anymore *see alyaa is anak baik* hehehh but yes I don't swear as much as I used to!!

Go get ur own!! :)

p.s. yes yes your b'day is in May. *hahahah 21 as well heheh dah tua!!*

1 comments:



Anonymous said...

Hahaha, a Xiaxue blog generator, Hilarious. Right. :P