#173 I think I'm down with something....

I'm not feeling well... I've been coughing for the past couple of days. I know it's going to get worst if I don't watch what I eat because I've been eating a lot lately and this morning.. I had keropok ikan I think because my dad bought nasi lemak and it came along with it. Thank goodness I had no classes today so I was at home enjoying my nasi lemak (even though it didn't taste that good).

I had to finish up with my English poster presentation this morning and it took me forever because the printer wasn't cooperating with me. It kept pausing and 'hangging'... it was crazy... I had to restart the laptop for a few times and then only it worked. I so so love my poster presentation because as I mentioned it's brown with a dash of red and orange! hahah...

Ohh did I mention I watch AF! Yes I am an avid fan of Akademi Fantasia.. yea go and laugh I don't mind! So yea I totally enjoyed last week's concert because I'm a fan of Ebi now! He's majorly handsome and talented. He totally rocked the concert last week. I'm looking forward to this week's performance since he's singing a classic from Broery Marantika. I've never heard of the song because the only songs I know from Broery are the duets he did with Dewi Yull. :) I think I would enjoy this week concert's more if he was singing Itu Kamu by Estranged. :)

Well I guess that's all... ohh it took me about I don't know 4 days just to finish off my MIB essay. I mean I've not written any karangan since form 5 and that's 4 years ago! Imagine!! my usage of words are so weird... it feels like there's a mix of BM and Bahasa Indonesia. Ahh well...

lets just hope I'll feel better tomorrow and will be able to do well for the presentation. I blame it on the weather... I seriously do not like getting sick before exams! It makes me weak... :(

later...

2 comments:



Anonymous said...

Oh no! I just recovered from a bad cold, so pls take care. Lots of H2o! :)

Syaf said...

Hey...get well...watch what you eat! And yeah, there's nothing to be ashame of on watching the Akademi Fantasia show. I watch it too. Unfortunately my best friend's cousin Farha had been voted off :(

Take care. Don't drink iced-water. hehe..

ciao....