#168 Apologies

I know I know I'm seriously sorry I haven't been updating much, it's just that I've been swamped with tests and work. I think I'm done with all of my tests yes yes.. I'm done with all of them and I got back some of them and I'm happy to say despite all the 'work' stress from the CSPS thingie I manage to do well, not super duper well but I passed most of my subjects. I had Islamic Business Ethics test yesterday and on Friday night I was out till like around 11 because I had an Appreciation Dinner to attend and that was Super Duper FUN!!

So regarding the dinner we came around erm.. 1915 I think and waited for the rest to come but our 'mentors' only came around 2000 and some of us started eating already. It was a BBQ themed buffet set up that night at Pantai Restaurant and there were lots and lots of seafood and it was my first time eating OYSTERS! I have to say I love oysters as long as it's cooked (wait I'm not even sure whether the oysters were cooked that night, erm...?) oh well but yea... it tasted so good with tabasco sauce and lemon. Erm... I'm not sure how to describe the night but it was indeed a moment to remember. :)

I'm actually in the middle of typing my coursework which is a research on two international companies and I'm doing a research on McDonald's and Subway. The thing now is I'm having a mental block I'm not so sure how to link some sentences and words together. It's due on April 5th though and yea I know I have more time left but the thing is I want to get this over with.

Some some stuff that I need to do for the upcoming weeks

  • MIB presentation
  • English Essay and Poster
  • IBE Assignment
  • Study!
Erm... I guess... I'll be one busy lady. :) I feel like crying at the moment though, this happens y'know I just feel like crying for no apparent reason and sometimes at the end it just feels good to let out everything. :)




there are more pictures at http://noralyaap.multiply.com

3 comments:



Sha said...

Sounds like a fun night. I love oysters too! :P

alyaa.p said...

Sha

Yea I know it was really fun! And I don't know... I just love oysters eventhough it was my first time.. hehe :)

Consuelo said...

good for you!! starting early with ur assignments. something that im not really good at..:p