#167 CSPS-UBD Forum 2007

I'm actually quite tired and I'm really happy and relieved that the forum has ended. I must say it went really well except for a bad start and a few bad things that happened in the beginning but overall I must say, our hard work really paid off. From all this experiences that I gained for that past 2 weeks I must say that I think I'm one stressed out woman. I get frustrated and stressed out really easily. I think that's one thing that I really have to work on. I realized that when I saw pictures of myself working and I looked like a total wreck. Well it only happened a couple of days before the forum itself but before that I was totally fine. :)

The forum was held at The Rizqun International Hotel last Wednesday, March 14th 2007. Went there around 0645 with Siang Ping and arrived there before 0700. The hotel wasn't that hectic yet but things turned out to be jammed pack around 0745 when people started pouring in and doing registration. Lets just say about registration I had something to do and then it didn't turn out as well as I planned it to be. Eventually started crying a few hours after that and someone saw me with my red eyes and started asking what went wrong? Oh well I guess I'll just have to learn from the mistakes :) As mentioned... around 1730, the forum ended and I was so happy that it ended but just didn't wanna let go for the memories but memories are meant to be cherished so yup! :)

From all the things that happened during the CSPS thing, one thing for sure... I've made a lot of new friends. And I'm not even complaining, I feel more comfortable talking to certain people and get to know them even better. I just love love love working.





p.s. didn't do so bad for my mid-term tests. I thought I was going to flunk with all the work. Alhamdulilah :)

3 comments:



Sha said...

Glad u're posting again!

Syaf said...

Glad you made some new friends...And I am glad you enjoyed working. ;)

alyaa.p said...

sha yea I'm glad I'm posting again because I sure miss it! I was just swamped with work and tests that I didn't really know what else to post about! thanx *hugs*

syaf yea I enjoyed working but I can get really grumpy from it as well. I got pissed off quite easily and well y'know... I'm not so good with all the stress, it bugs me...

thanx :)