#165 I'm feeling really proud :)

Why the title you ask? Well I did mention that I'm currently working/volunteering for this big forum this Wednesday and well for the past week I've been in contact with this lady from RTB scheduling news coverage, video recordings and the biggest, the radio interview with the Executive Director of the Centre. So yea after all the work I did, chasing this lady around, calling her up every single spare second I had (I'm exaggerating), giving the draft of the interview I typed out for the ED the radio interview was on yesterday morning. It kicked off with the interview with Rangkaian Nasional at 915am. There was another complication that morning because the direct telephone line in the ED's room is not working so I had to call this other guy at RTB some big guy there and told him the new phone number. Then half an hour after that I was told the interview was on so I went out to the main room where the clerks work and listen to the interview. The big boss congratulated me. I felt really proud of myself. :) I mean I should right? I've never felt so proud in my entire life well that is after getting good results for my Cambridge exams. heheheh

I'm done with that the other thing that I had to do was the programme thing which I finished yesterday and was approved by the other big boss. I e-mailed him and Ka Farah copies of those so it can go into printing. Ohh I'll be getting a name tag. hehe :) happy happy joy joy!!!

Ohh I need to get back to studying. I need to study for IICT and well a lot of other stuff! hehe :)

till then my dear friends...

office politics hehehehe

4 comments:



Consuelo said...

woww!! very impressive..

that explains the excitement!!

:)

Sha said...

Congrats, keep up the good work! :)

Feels good to be acknowledged for your efforts doesn't it? :P

Syaf said...

Yea!

Happy Happy

*Smiling*Smiling*

Congrats!!

And you'll be getting name tags, too. WOW...hahah..

famil said...

Congrats

btw, you got two #165s but no #166 :p