#165 a birthday, work and tests

Sorry, I meant to post yesterday but I fell asleep like before 10 lastnight. Yes I've been pretty tired and kind of stressful in a way. I did mention that I volunteered for this forum, it's going to be held next Wednesday at The Rizqun International Hotel. So for the past few days, I've been getting some paper work done for the forum itself, been calling up people to get back to us about their participation. Whether they're coming or not? The whole she-bang, yesterday I called up some sponsor and some hotel to make reservation for the dinner and I don't know, things just didn't turn out how I wanted it to be. Oh well it's good that the people from Empire got hold of the Lady Boss. The Lady Boss is super duper nice... she helped me out with the programme this afternoon and even asked for my opinion. I love it when people ask me about my opinion, at least it makes me feel important and that I'm part of the job. Another great thing is I get to meet a lot of new people, talked to a lot of different people. I just love love it! The only thing that I still have to do is erm... design the programme cover! hehe :)

Ohh yes yesterday was Mr. Billy's birthday. I texted him up and asked whether I can call him instead he called back! The first thing he said was, "Happy Birthday".. hahah sot lah! I should be the one saying that to him. Lovely lovely guy he is!! haha he's off to Pulau Redang next week!! Sun-bathing!

Oh well I don't think I'll be blogging in the next few days because I'm busy with work and I have to study for my tests and I have to finish up some homework!

Ohh yes HAPPY BLOGIVERSARY CURIOUS SYAF! love love love!!!

5 comments:



Anonymous said...

Good luck with designing your programme cover! :)

Syaf said...

Hahah....Thank you for reading my blog! Hehehe....

alyaa.p said...

sha it looks great and the boss approved! thanx :)

syaf *botox smile*

Syaf said...

*botox smile* is only to be used when you see a person you don't like.

alyaa.p said...

syaf seriously? erm.... but i like you!! hehe