#164 Le teste de Francais

I had my French test this afternoon at around 5ish. We could have started earlier if monsieur hadn't spend his time going over our homework. Dictation itself took about 20 minutes of the test time and the writing part is usually 1 hour but due to time constraint we only had it for like 40 minutes. Well actually he gave us extra time but since everyone else wanted to go home at 6PM sharp so all of us ended the paper around 6ish! I so do not like the paper, actually it's not hard if I had actually studied for it but erm... OK fine I did study for it but I just went through the exercises and the homeworks. It just won't go into my brain! I still can't quite differentiate between imparfait and passe compose . And I'm planning on sitting for this test... it's still not confirm yet though! Oh well... lets just hope I do well for this one. I know my dictation is good since I understood what he actually said this time around. This whole thing is just worrying me! Oh well...

Mid semester break starts next week, it's more like cracking the brain week! I have tests to sit for when uni opens. And a computer project to do! erh... and I'm volunteering for that Center of Policy Studies conference held on the 14th! Erm...... all I need now is time management. I seriously need help in time management! Aiks!! I seriously need to get serious from now on! I even feel like crying now thinking about it! :( Ahh...

Can't be bothered now... I'll post again when I'm in my right state of mind! I'm just thinking a whole lot on a Saturday night!

:)

7 comments:



Johanna said...

good luck for the tests and try to relax during the midsem woman. sigh. i miss you xox

alyaa.p said...

woman woman!! i'm seriously missing you heaps back home!! yea i'll try to 'chillax' during mid sem! you take care! :)

Consuelo said...

reading ur blog, i feel im normal again.hehe..>_<

i took up frech also. kinda like it. but im still a beginner..

alyaa.p said...

consuelo I am still a beginner myself even though I started back in 97, my good old Jakarta days. Then, I took it again when i got into uni as an elective. hehe. Yea... I guess this is our normal life! hehe

Syaf said...

bonjour!!!

hahah..ok, that's all i know (plus a few others...)

I have a problem with time management, too. always do stuff at the last minute....hehe...

i'm working on it.

Anonymous said...

I'm you'd do well on your test! :)

alyaa.p said...

syaf

we're time management problem children! hehehe oui oui monsieur bonjour! comment ca va?

Sha

Yea I so hope I did well!! :) thanx :)