#163

I had cheesecake for dinner and it's not just any cheesecake but it's from Starbucks. Yea the sister is back from KL and she called up and asked what I wanted. Since I'm not a big fan of fast food anymore and I still don't see what's the big fuss about BurgerKing so I just asked her to get me cheesecake. She was at KLIA when she called so yea I had cheesecake. I went to the kitchen about an hour ago and I saw two packets of ALL BUTTER SULTANA COOKIES from Marks & Spencer!! Yes I'm happy I'm happy!! I live on those cookies. I love them to bits and pieces. It's weird how I felt in love with them. Bought like 1 small packet and 2 big packets in Singapore and I kinda just finished them in about a week. :) Yes, that's how much I adore them.

Yesterday the gang had lunch with our unexpected guest! haha this unexpected guest texted me around 9 and asked whether I'll be going out for lunch. I'm the type is doesn't quite like texting people so I called him up and told him to meet us at TPH! It was super fun meeting up with him. The birthday coming up soon! hahah I got it right the first time I said it but he made me feel so malu cos he said it's wrong!

Oh yea mid term holiday next week but I'll be busy with this conference thing I'm volunteering for. This should be fun :)

till then ppl..

p.s. Syaf I'll email you soon!! :)

1 comments:



Syaf said...

Got the email. Thanks A LOT! Hehehe... I will update my blog as often as I can but no promises. hehehehe.....

thanks again. =)