#160 Way Belated National Day and food!!!

Friday 23rd February 2007 marked the 23rd National Day for Brunei Darussalam. I know I'm two days behind but hey at least I remembered! So Friday afternoon went to Ren Siang's place for a CNY open house I guess but it's the usual faces who came so it was more like a get together thing. Almost everyone who was present during the sushi session came plus a few other faces. So it was good and of course food was great. I loved the pizza especially the tuna but I didn't eat the chicken and had a little bit of everything else but yes the horseshoe made my day. The guys laughed at me because the chocolate from the horseshoe kinda got its way on my chin! So when I was about to take pictures... they were like gesturing moves indicating I have chocolates at my nose and all! Naughty people! :p but at least I had fun! Douse was our so called driver cos he had to pick Amie and I up!

I seriously do not like long holidays in Brunei because it feels like I've run out of places to go to! The sister went off to KL today with her bestfriend and her bestfriend's sister. She went to accompany the two because the sister's bestfriend's sister is getting married so they're buying some things in KL! Have no idea what... but the sister will only be back on Friday!

Thank God classes are back on next week if not I'll probably rot in boredom! But then mid term break starts on the 5th and then we'll be swamped with tests when we get back! Erh... uni life! :) and :( at the same time!

pictures up next time cos I haven't uploaded them yet. :)

Enjoy the upcoming week you guys!

p.s. I've added Bella and Merv in the blog roll! go read them!! by the way merv where you at now?

2 comments:



Anonymous said...

Happy belated national day :)

Syaf said...

Happy Birthday, Brunei!