#161 Study@UBD

Study [at] UBD started yesterday and today is the second and last day. It was a blast, I was fun seeing all these freshies going to the FBEPS booth and the FSC (FBEPS Student Council) helping around. Even though I wasn't one of the members but I just stayed at the booth and bugged them. That I do best! haha :) So yesterday walked around the FBEPS booth and all of a sudden saw a cousin of mine who works for BMobile. So talked to him for a bit but he wasn't there today. Ohh too bad! Ohh yes usually I have no class on Wednesday but then today I had a replacement class for French so attended that then at about 10 went to the Chancellor Hall and walked around with Amie and talked to some people. So yea basically spend my 2 hours in the Chancellor Hall talking to lecturers and tutors and friends and cousins. Yup I socialize and it was FUN!

here are some pictures from today's event:






Oh Amie is wearing that thing (can't remember what it's called) because she's representing the Japanese language booth! Nice yes? hahah they guys wore some Japanese custom in which I forgot to ask what it is! But them boys looked good :)

till next time :)

1 comments:



Syaf said...

Hello...Since you are one of my regular readers and commentator, could you do me a favor by emailing to me @ syafdaily@gmail.com about your thoughts on my blog. Give constructive criticism if you want.

My blog is turning 1!

Take care...