#159 Pool and Sushi

Today was fun!!! SUPER FUN!! First in the morning went to Amie's place for some visiting since it is still Chinese New Year and the kek batik was super soft and moist.. and I love it. When they rest came and stayed there for a bit then all of us went to Gadong to have our lunch at the sushi restaurant, Excapade. Yes, my friends we had sushi for lunch and it was just plain good! Sushi never tasted better... I just love having them around especially during our sushi sessions. Maybe we should do it again! After our sushi session, we headed for The Mall where we're suppose to catch the 3.30 show for Norbit but we still had about more than an hour to kill before Norbit starts so Siang suggested we play pool. I just went with the flow because well I don't know how to play pool... hehe :p but played one round with Amie since she insisted.

Then watched Norbit and I have to say it's hilarious but then it's too predictable. So... I think I'll just give 3/5 for Norbit! I'm waiting for Mukhsin to come out this 8th but I think only Empire is going to show it! hehe I love Empire cinema! oh well

pictures:



4 comments:



Syaf said...

I am not a big fan of sushi but I am glad you enjoy 'em.

Did you get angpau? haha. LOL.

alyaa.p said...

yes yes... as a matter of fact i got angpau! hahaha so that's the great bit of CNY! haha :) sushi is good cos i heard it can make you lose weight! hahah so yes.. bring on the sushi

Anonymous said...

I am so craving for sushi lol..

alyaa.p said...

is there like any good sushi place in spore? cos well i know there's that korean place... at marina square and takashimaya i think but how about japanese?