#157 Roti Norbi! :)

So this morning Microeconomics was cancelled so the usual three of us, Amie, Siang and I, ended up at CA Mohamad in Serusop. I had Roti Norbi and teh tarik. While Amie had roti kosong and teh tarik and Siang had roti telor and teh tarik. Ohh now we know what makes Amie really hyper, it's teh tarik. For me it's coffee, for Siang it's chocolates and for Fer it's marshmallows. And makes Siang and Fer sober... hahah ALMONDS. Don't I just have a great bunch of friends. :) So yea... why is the title Roti Norbi because it's just delicious! Ok roti norbi is erm... shredded fried roti canai. So it's superb and it's eaten with curry. I think today is like Indian feast day because for lunch I had chapati with fish curry. Yummy!! oh did I mention that I can live on my mom's fish curry! hahah well I might take that back once I'm sick of eating it but then again.. if you give me fish curry! I'm a happy bunny!!!

I wonder why it's taking me forever just to type out this post. Oh yea went to Miri yesterday and well the shopping malls there were packed with people getting ready for CNY! haha I even bought myself two shirts! well since it was on sale might as well bought myself some. I feel like going shoe shopping, girls can't get enough shoes I tell you! hehe... oh yea I practically went in and out every singld CD shop there is in Miri just to look for Kaer's new album. I went into Speedy hoping they'll have it but they didn't then last last I found it at this shop next to Speedy at Bintang Plaza! So yea I'm good! And I have to say after all the waiting and all the crying (I didn't really cry) the wait is worth it because I find his album GREAT. I love the first track, menjelma, it has a total fusion feel to it. I don't know I can feel Katon Bagaskara singing that song! I think Kaer has that Katon and Glenn feel to his songs! :) I'm proud of this guy!...

Ohh lastly to end this post....

Happy 23rd Birthday to Abang Nusi!!!

picture taken raya 2006

no, no there is nothing going on between me and him so if anyone sees this picture and thinks there is something going on between us don't think that way. We are relatives and he's like a brother to me even though he's my erm.. nephew?

and this is really lastly....

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!

and since most of my friends are Chinese. Enjoy the holidays people! and to my best friend, Jo... you're leaving in less than 10 days :( I love you babe! *hugs*

0 comments: