#155 - pain...

hahah my body hurts!! I think my knees hurt more and my back is starting to act up! And it's all due to basketball. Went and played with Syn-to, Ing-to, Wantin and lastly Wantin's friend Nina. First it was just me, Syn and Ing where we just played around but that whole playing around really made me sweat. And I loved it! I can seriously feel my heart pumping and for someone who doesn't have a good stamina... it kind of hurts! but GOOD! hehe :) Us, girls had half of the court to ourselves while the guys had the other half. So it was fun!

Uni's been pretty flexible... it's not as hectic and work is not as much as I would expect it to be. On Tuesday Introduction to Information Computer Technology only lasted for an hour when it's suppose to be a 2 hours lecture. :) and she gave us chocolates.

I've been hooked onto Heroes. It's just amazing and I can't wait to watch the rest of series because I borrowed it off a friend and well I'll be watching it soon eventhough it's only up to episode 11. And another thing I'm hooked onto The Sims. The people are just heheh funny! And I have no idea why.. the people can't cook.. and always ended up burning the kitchen. And seriously what's up with plumbing system at SIMS, it's always leaking. Ohh on another note... John Legend is great. I love his songs! :)

This is so going to be a random post because I don't know what else to say... ohhh before this I was wondering what's so great about Wentworth Miller then yesterday I watched my very first episode of Prison Break and I have to say Wentworth Miller looks good in the series but in pictures, he's just not so let's say... so eye-candyish! but he can't beat coffee boy. hehe!

I'll post more when I have something else to rant about :)

Bye Bye people.

/Tandanya - Maliq & D'Essentials

0 comments: