we're just ordinary people!!

currently listening to Hady Mirza's rendition of John Legend's Ordinary People. Oh John Legend is performing tomorrow at The Esplanade, Singapore. I think! Yes yes I'm sure he is!

Uni starts tomorrow and the timetable just looks pretty confusing. I know it's not it's just... y'know too full! I hope everything is good tomorrow! I'm actually dreading 2nd semester now. I was excited of the thought of being back in Uni, now it's just erm... I don't know. I have everything packed for tomorrow!

Gosh I'm tired and I'm just waiting for my Zen's battery to fill up! Why is it taking so long?

Btw I need a name for my Zen! I can't call it Zen.. cos it sounds weird!.. any suggestions? :)

2 comments:



Syaf said...

Hey, zen sounds cool, although it sounds a bit like feng shui-ish! hehehe.....

SpidEy d'lEfty said...

just Zen ok per.. the name reflects the lifestyle.. u want it to be catchy? then 'Zenny', tapi hampes bangat nama tu..

sorry lama x drop-by.