McDreamy, Rexy and ... taufik batisah? hahah

Ok nevermind the last bit!


Today was fun, I went out with Amie because we had to do some head scarves hunting for our MIB classes. She bought three and I bought two the other day. :) So had that done and over with then proceeded to have lunch at Pizza Hut! Since everyone is in a tight budget, we just ordered the executive luncheon set and what amazes me was how the food proportion is the same as the ones when one orders a la carte! Erm... So I had caesar salad, chicken in basil cream sause and ice lemon tea. Amie had erm... mushroom soup, nuggets and fries and mineral water. And to add to that we ordered cinnamon puffs! They're yummy :)

So yea... see I've been wanting to get the 2nd season set box for Grey's Anatomy and I did today. It cost me $33 but the nice lady behind the counter told me to pay $32. Well I bargained for $30 but then $1 discount is good than nothing at all. So I was watching it and will continue watching it tonight after dinner and after I fold my laundry. :)

Ohh yes and we watched Night At The Museum. It's funny.. and I love it! No wonder Amie watched it for 3 times including today. On our way out from the cinema, we saw coffee boy. He's some 2nd year that likes to drink coffee every single morning. Ohh I miss Mr.Brown coffee. I used to have it every single morning during revision period and the weeks before it. Gosh I seriously do miss Uni and I can't wait to get back to all the stress and all the wining that I used to do! Yup sure this semester is going to be great. Lalala...


0 comments: