Wednesday? Off Day?

I hate sand flies! They gave me a scar! Stupid stupid stupid!

Oh yea... I might have Wednesday off through out this semester. How cool is that? Well I might if my French teacher doesn't come up with a timetable that includes a class on Wednesday. Well since he said I quote, "likes me very much." I hope he doesn't have class plans on Wednesday. Hehehe... I found out there are only 4 As from the two classes and one of them is MOI! hahah ok ok I may sound a bit full of myself but I'm proud of it. At least I'm good in something :)

Had lunch today with the gang which includes Billy since he texted and asked whether wanted to have lunch or not! So we met up at the boys hostel because I thought they might have those delicious roasted chickens (ok find Syaf, I do eat chicken). Only had chicken rice! Yes chicken again! Today might just be.. chicken day for me! My goodness...

I feel like eating pizza now! Ohh God why am I being random? Oh well it's occasional... maybe my hormones are woishhh or doishhhhhh!!!

Ohh regarding my Zen... ohh well I think I might just end up with Zen as Syaf suggested. Ohh Razan.. it has nothing to do with you! Zan, Zen.. y'know! So don't mess with me!

so regarding my erm... taggies well commentors! (is there such word?)

Syaf - Yes, I'm sticking with Zen.. sounds feng shui-ish but it's good right? Good feng shui?

Spider - hahah yes yes it's been a long time! Zenny... hahah sounds like a guy's name! and not a good one either! like Led Zeppelin! ok.. that doesn't make sense... ignore me there!

Sha - hahahah good choice.. but I think I'll stick to Zen.. sounds professional and erm... pleasant! heheh...

alright then people...

I'm off watching Grey's Anatomy... loving it!

p/s - all my commentors name starts with a 'S'... lalala cute..

1 comments:



Syaf said...

I saw the Zen just now in KLCC. It was very cute....hehehe....

I hope you are having fun with ZEN! hehehe....