more pictures... S'pore part deux..

Next to this supposably Giant M&M but my dad didn't take it!


Me and the bull! Apparently the bull is some sort of advert for a restaurant at The Heeren


Mama & I at Suntec City while waiting for our cakes and drinks :)
heheh there aren't many pictures of me in them! aww... poor me! oh well but I really had fun! Shopping was great! :)
May you people be bless with the new year 2007 :)

Oh I bought like four books from Kinokuniya and they're all chick (or is it chic) lit books! I bought
- Everyone Worth Knowing by Lauren Weisberger (the author of The Devil Wears Prada)
- The Undomestic Goddess by Sophie Kinsella (the author of The Shopaholic Series)
- Mounting Desire by Nina Killham
- The Joy Luck Club by Amy Tan (ok, fine this is not a chick [chic] lit book)
and bought another one for inflight entertainment... at the airport
- The Rise & Fall of the Queen of Suburbia by Sarah May
yup looks like I have tons to of reading to do!
Ohh what I heard.. results might not be out tomorrow! Should I blame it on one of my lecturers! hahah I seriously don't like him but it's fun making fun of him! I guess there will always be one of these situations where I will not like a lecturer but it's just fun making fun of them :)
ohh this is another random thing... y'know there is this one telenovela call Rosalinda well it's being played again on RCTI! I wanna watch but I'm going out later in the afternoon since my uncle is back from his Haj. :) ok I'm not complaining! :)
till them ppl...

1 comments:



alyaa.p said...

you should.. ohh well i think you should! i've not read them yet hehe :)